The Falcon G400 is an integrated UFS protocol analyzer and UniPro protocol analyzer that supports MIPI M-PHY 4.1 HS-G4B, UniPro 1.8, and UFS 3.1. It also supports the existing UFS 2.1 and UniPro 1.61 specifications.
The Falcon G450 is an exerciser/analyzer that supports execution of the UniPro 1.8 CTS v1.0 and the JEDEC JESD224x UFS CTS. It also supports the existing UFS 2.1 and UniPro 1.61 CTS test documents.
The Falcon G400 series is available with the following features:
- Trace Validation: an expert system analysis tool that uses complex state-machine logic to analyze protocol sequences and packet characteristics in captured traces. It analyzes the bi-directional UniPro and UFS traffic, performing protocol sequence and timing analysis and packet header and payload inspection.
- Events views: display UniPro or UFS events on the bus in a unique time-aligned display. UniPro Events view displays fillers, Prepare, SYNC, Hibern8, sleep, stall and other M-PHY level packets. Events view presents a complete picture of all events and allows drill-down to the lowest level bytes.
- Compliance/Conformance Verification: execute a range of CTS test cases, analyzing results using the Trace Validation engine and generating pass/fail summary reports.
- Stimulus with full UniPro stack in HW: allows creation of specific traffic on the link and offers extensive error injection.
- Test executive stress testing: controls the DUT and executes hundreds of thousands of tests automatically. Stop after any number of loops or No Result Test Cases, then analyze the results with Trace Validation.
- Custom test case Builders: to create tests to introduce errors for corner case, margin, or stress testing.